Thank you for considering making a regular donation to CURUFC by direct debit. There are four ways you can support the Club which are presented below.

If you would like to support CURUFC in any other way please contact CURUFC by emailing or calling 01223 354131.

Your recurring contribution will be processed automatically and will be an open-ended commitment. You can cancel the instruction at any time by contacting your bank.

General Support

Training & Player Support

Red Lion Bursary

LX, U20s